Relax ( Relax ) , Take It Easy

Hey, Just felt like relaxing today after (a few) days of hardcore mugging. And the English and Geography exams passed pretty well. Unless in English, "well" means "oh-crap-I-forgot-one-paragraph!" But Geography was indeed decent.

Anyone did Q1 and 3 ? And only knew 5 of the points for the Q1 Level Descriptor? Anyone ?

Some really intense basketball from 1pm to 5pm after that. Nah, it was really kinda relaxed. Just practiced for some 57-pointers here and there. Couple of lousy matches. Went home had early dinner and took a nap slept till 10am this morning.

Then when I had nothing else left to do, I had this wonderful idea of looking up my old blog on Multiply. Kinda like reading an old diary. Except with a background of "Smiling Pasta" , the brilliant Taiwan drama from 2006. Yes, I was once into Taiwan and Korean dramas.

Apparently I used to be addicted to the computer! Yeah, and I would hate my parents from time to time for scolding me. A lot of it details my journey and development as a buddy sci-fi geek e.g. reading sci-fi novels, watching re-runs of Star War... watching more re-runs of Star Wars.

Side note: I had the horrible-lest English back then. Its so ridiculous that I had a post called " Please Cum in maii house! " It kept referring to some guy called "mie".

Yet, at the same time, I realized that I was very happy. I kept saying that I would laugh until I cried. Particularly during Sec 1. When I was still playing catching with Justin, Xiu Ming, Shing Yi and Zhi Xiang. And we were laughing all the time in NCC. And I was still passing my Chinese. Truthfully, I'm hardly ever this happy nowadays. I can't even remember of the last time that I " laughed until I cry man" . I'm not sure whether its the stress or the hormones but somehow I wish that I could have stayed in that period of happiness for a little longer. Just a little longer.

0 comments: