Time to Jump In

Being sick sucks as hell. I just feel horrible. It involves lots of staying in bed. Drug consumption. and I get migraines just playing 30 minutes of Bioshock. really really bad migraines. will be back to school tmr ( I hear a groan ). Also, I lose alot of weight when I'm sick. So much for those chicken cutlets huh ?

Onto more geeky and seemingly useless things to non-geeks, its the Xbox 360 Gaming Showdown Singapore! Thats right, its the gaming equivalent of the SGTCC '09 . And its for Xbox 360 owners ! Kiss my Spartan-armored ass you Sony fanboys. Its making its rounds around the Singapore Media, and its statistically proven that you probably dismissed it. Here are the details.



Venue: VivoCity, Western Court Area, Singapore

Time: 3pm-9pm (23 Oct Friday) , 12pm-9pm (24-25 Oct Sat and Sunday)

Games like Forza Motorsport 3, DJ Hero, Lips, NBA2k10 and Assassin's Creed 2 will all be featured and thats just a few of them. There will be challenges and you stand to win LG Surround sound systems and TV sets.

Visit the officials site at http://xboxsingapore.com/xgs/index.html for the complete Event schedule.
Well, one fanboy is sure to be there. ;)

0 comments: