Gah . Feeling damn sian and uncomfortable now. I just took out like 4 teeth for my bracelets. The extracting itself is like bleddy pain and my gums went numb. after the thing felt seriously tired. had to put the gauze and everything so went to tuition looking like dracula. Two hours later, I thought like everythings fine now, no bleeding or anything. Then I tried eating. When I took my first bite, I was like mother of **** . Eating was like even more pain than the extraction. And I also can't like talk much. Putting on the braces like next tuesday. Hope its worth all the missing out on good food.

Darth Bane : "Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody the power, the other to crave it."


Darth Maul: "What could you hate enough to destroy me?"
Darth Vader: "Myself."

0 comments: