Thats not my name
Thats not my name ...

Lol listening to that song on radio now. you can never get sick of those lines. They're like priceless lol . Thats not my name. Kk so I have my braces on now, not as weird as I thought they would look. I'm getting used to them now. But ytd. Wow one of the most painful experiences.

I went to the dentist on my own ytd afternoon. The process of putting them on is not really painful. and I sort of like slept through the whole thing. Yes theres nothing wrong with ur eyes. They have this thing to open you mouth manually so you just have to rest on the chair. and I slept quite late the previous day. So I slept for 45 mins thorugh the whole thing. Only woke up when I felt something on my teeth. listened to the dentist and everything.

Went home and like 2 hrs later when it started to get really tight to the point of aching. Then I tried to rest bt it continued to get even tighter. after awhile it got over then I went to eat a Gummy Burger. God, those who experience before its like a f*cking suicide attempt. then I was in like holy pain and my lil brother walks in and ask if I want to go toilet lol. Took painkillers and went to sleep after.

So now I'm reduced to only eating porridge. I was walking past this Subway and I smelt the sweet smell of roasted meat and it was a real heartache. Back to school tmr lol :) Ahh wonderful memories at LAN.

0 comments: