LOL. Saw this on one Star Wars fansite. Today had little to do after finishing Maths. So read up more on Star Wars. I'm currently reading a Star Wars novel. Finished a few so far. You have no idea how obsessed I am with SW. Since quite young I think.

I'm quite lucky a few of my good friends are also quite obsessed and know alot. Omar,Xiu Ming and Jerome. Everything is cool ( lightsaber! ) and theres alot of philosophy ( Good vs Evil / Jedi vs Sith) . There is really much more to Star Wars then Darth Vader. eg. Vader means father in some language. It applies to the story.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Throygh victory my chains are broken.
The force shall free me.

This guy is my favourite character.


So for a few hrs in the afternoon made this damn ns video while testing out with my Movie Maker. I'm in charge of the Bintan IT video so I must get to know the thing. apparently can't upload cus of the format. when I figure out how to change then I will upload again. Bye.

0 comments: