Hello world. Just finishing my Bintan video for the EFL presentation. Watching Charlene attempt the obstacle course is like watching Bambi learning to walk. spent a full 2 hours completing the thing. Ytd I went for the second part of braces. The dentist put like metal into my teeth. And its still uncomfortable and hard to eat. :(

Today after getting the videos for the presentation, KT, Chee Ian and I went to join Omar, and the rest at LAN. After playing, caught a show of Incredible Hulk after with Jerome, Ryan, Deepak, Omar and Chee Ian. It was frigginnn cool can. HULK SMASHHH !! The fight with the Abomination was really cool. I loved the references with Tony Stark/ Iron Man came looking for Bruce Banner to join the Avengers aka " the team". After the movie, I was totally in the mood and went imitating all the Hulk stuff. Me and Jerome were also discussing about how Xiu Ming will go "Incredible Hulk" after being denied food.

Feeling quite sian now. Thinking of how the holidays are ending soon and left some projects undone.

0 comments: