Happy New Year people :D.
Welcome '09 .
I wont be like Deepak and post that like 7 times. Lol ;D
My new year resolutions are to ...

Get back my exercising craze and hopefully fit into my new years clothes.
I lost like 1 kg ZOMGWTF. Have been slacking too much during hols.

Improve on my Chinese. Survive Sec 3 syllabus.

Hmm, recently. Well learnt finished our formations for PDS .
Prettaye cool. Though kinda got the feeling that we slacked too much.
Tell me , Tell me ...
Went for Pizza Hut with NCC and Brandon and his friends after followed by,
Readers please fill it in. _ _ _ .
I'm really thinking of quitting once school starts.

Btw its 3/5'09.
When I first saw I got e feeling tt it was ulu shitts.
Last class for express T.T .
Bt great people there ;D. Wait. Not great. IDEAL.
I gots pooven, charlene , pillai , ryan , dean, wanting lovel shuhui.
Not so ulu now hurh.
So I'm quite glad i got into 3/5.

I wanted post my darth maul.
But decided to wait for my next trip to Simply Toys.
Where I get all my toys. All my figures are lonely ...
Heres a teaser.

0 comments: