YO YO YO. Camp ROCKED. Haha
It was really really fun .
Had some icebreaking on Day 1.
But before that we met this camp chief Ahmad who has problems with his nose.
So when he shouts "OI" , kinda sounds like a duck.
Really hilarious laughing abt it with Pooven and Brandon.
*inside joke* Ping Pong Ball :D
Had a good laugh on the bus giving tips to experienced DotA player Glenn.
Day 1 pretty much boring, cept for Sing-Along session.
It was Jolly Jolly Good.
Dorms were ok, listened to Dean sleeptalk, until I slept.
And the Camp was like pretty close to Airport. So every like 5 mins ...
WwEEOooooAAAhhhh ......

Day 2 was more eventful.
Did Wild Oozy with M.Pooventhran. We managed a grand total of 2 steps mans.
Still, the Instructor said it was a SUCCESS as well. ;D
Got chosen for Flying Fox, but declined cus I did it like dunno how many times before.
And it didnt look that high :p ...
Instead I wanted to do rock wall , mostly to suan Pooven.
Who btw managed all the way above the red line. *claps*
Abseiling was like fucking interesting and amazing lah. hahaha.
Had lunch. MAKAN. ;D
Dragonboating was probably the most fun activity.
I WANTED TO CAPSIZE. dunno why they don't let us.
Had to bathe in the muddy and flooded toilets . T.T
Campfire ROCKED as well. My favourites skits were of course ...

BA WANG XI FA SHUI Indian Version . ( Shampoo Ad By Deepak )
A visit to the mental hospital ( Dancing Competition by Jerome ) *almost call police*
and Bollywood. by 3/3 . :D

We Sabo-ed Mrs Chong to do stuff sia. Laugh until buay tahan.
Slept in tents with brandon pooven and dean.

Next day 3/5 had a pretty easy, 10 min job of cleaning.
Bus-ed back to sch. Which I slept throughout.
Pooven Dean XM Ryan and I went with Deepak and his friends for some LAN after.
I call it bonding.
So I guess I have pretty much new friends. Mostly the 2/1 guys in our class.
SO overall CAMP owned.

I suddenly have the urge to buy SW TOYYSS.

0 comments: