I bent the strings on my elec.guitar till my fingers fucking BLED ...
Haha, how rockstar is that ;D !
Btw, bending kinda means getting that why-o sound.
Its cool nonetheless.
So I was in guitar class and the teacher asked us to get that specific bending sound.
and I was so fucking determined to get it till I saw like blood on the strings.
then I saw these cuts on my middle and ring fingers.
Instead of being pissed and in pain, I felt so ROCKSTAR-y. lol.
Its kinda hard to write now but its kinda worth it.

So I got this Mrs.Chong as my form tr.
"Shes very friendly ... "
yea, but come on , strict teacher usually means good teacher.
And this years supposed to be all study and maybe exercise.
I just found out that exercise wont stunt your growth as people might say.
Only weight-lifting, and if done improperly.

I've officially quit DotA btw. LAN inclusive.

0 comments: