Alvin and the Chipmunks are back crap

Shit I'm super lethargic, stuck with a shitload of homework and I realized Jerome and Xiu Ming watched Avatar without me. Yeah without the King of the Na'vi : King Nic . *sings the chorus of Good Charlotte's Misery

I woke up really early this morning ( 12 pm-ish ) and went for this super awesome Nasi Lemak with my cousins. We went to the mall after that for bowling where I, as always, scored 20points 2 gazillion crap-billion points. Not much people can do that. ;)

Yes and after that we went for the horrendous movie also known as Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. Lol its SO horrible it doesn't even get a review complete with pictures. I got the feeling that they were a couple of annoying rats. Yeah someone should grab them and put them in a blender, switch it on and film it. At least it would be a movie I would watch.

*Little girl: " You're a monster"



It's SO bad I found the preview for New Moon more interesting than that. And THAT my friend, says something. :D

EDIT: However I did enjoy the role of Toby, the guardian who is also known as Chuck on the hit TV-series.

After that ordeal we went to my grandmother's place to celebrate her birthday. Which is the gist of this entire Malaysia trip. and it was a vegetarian meal. ( please excuse me while I relive the horror )

*returns from bathroom.

Not a single piece of meat in the entire room. and as you know, I'm like ... the anti-vegetable. Kinda like Hitler with a touch of chlorophyll. Its entirely possible I eat so little vegetables that plants all over the globe like worship me as a god. But I still got to watch this awesome chinese movie : 不能说的秘密. The Jay-Chou one. To summarize it in one word: WOW. I LOVED it. You know, time travel, touching plot and pianos. I felt like bursting into the chorus of the song throughout the course of the movie. Of course in the typical NCC cock way. ;)

"Ni shuo ba ai jian jian fang xia hui zou geng yuan ... "

0 comments: