ahh ... today such a krazy day ... Chinese was so fun ... we went tuhh move tables in the hall like ncc liddat ... stuck with that shu hui ... damn bossy ... after that me , justin and zhi xiang followed xiu ming to taf club haha ... Run like 10 rounds up and down the slope ... Sweat like hell ...

Well next was Maths , Ms Ng was a little crazy today ... She also talked abt a diamond ( A student that is not performing well and needs help ) ... I was like scared ... It could be me ... Look at my maths quizzes ... 4 marks ... I have been deproving ... Frm then I decided to work harder !

I really must la ... I kena C5 for maths ... Studied through the textbook ... and revise stuff ...
IPW tr nvr come ... So shuang ... We slack like hell ... at that point I really forget abt all my HW and Revision ... Just played with zhi xiang ... Running around ... PLaying air guitar ...

Dhen ms ng came ... Ask whole class stay back do revision sian ... I realise made alot of stupid mistakes ... I figured that I had high chance of being the diamond... Haish I really have to work harder ... Less slacking ... Willy asked ms ng if I was diamond ... She said ' No comments ' ...
Damnit ... She could have said No ...

Played scrabble ... There was a stupid announcement that we couldng go home bcus there was lighting warning ... So went to library to revise maths with zhi xiang ... Did a lot of questions and understand most stuff now ... When We were about to go ... Another announcment for lighting till 5 o clock ... wasian ... So me and zhi xiang read comics and eat ice cream in library ... for 1 whole hour b4 we went home sian ... OK OFF TO REVISE MATHS !!! ...

0 comments: