Super duper toiletbowl sian day ... Eng got shit hw ... Lit I sit beside omar and we were so damn sian that ... We actually play with paper ... I draw one stick man then we will fight with our stickman ... Science also super damn sian ... All Give a lot of damn hw ... How to enjoy friday night ?!! ...

ok so took 20 mins to change to ncc uniform ... Went back to class And did stupid tings like pumping on table ... Endurance test with zhi xiang ... lols but we both also dun wanna push ourselves like hell ...

NCC ... the posts of sec3 were announced ... Our new staff Ah Mu and another malay guy ...
Though ppl say the other malay guy is farnie ... But we'll see ... Talk Cock Sing Song ... Super boring also ... I kena pumping bcus I am a Man U fan ... well ... there was no PT ... Walao so long alrdy !!! I wanna pt ... Haishh happy doing HW ppl

0 comments: