Hey Hey You You ... I'm back again ... hahas ...
Well Pre - exam week ... Stress stress stress !!! ...
Lets start on my week ... I keep a diary to rmb what happen :)

Monday : Being back in school feels so nice. We had science practical and I screwed up. i did both experiments at the same time XPP. After School, JNZ have no supporters ... So we were very sad ... Instead we did table pumping on people that we dun like tables ... So it was very dirty


Tuesday : History was so interesting ! About religion . So we had our 2 hrs D n T lesson, It was like so sad this was actually our 2nd last lesson, !!! Wing sang was saying that kevin did not care about his cousin , Christopher ... SO i derno why i go step on christophers chair and kevin screamed at me ... Haha ... We did not stay back cus Zhi xiang had gastric we went home early ...

Wednesday : Haishh , My super sian wednesday , We played captians ball ... 2nd game I went to be captian and we pawned !!! I could catch hell of a many goals ... So usually brendon would throw the ball over everybody i would catch for no reasons !!! My inner ability !!! haha ... Literature ... i was imitating that bleddy lit teacher trixie ... wing sang and jing fang were laughing ... I guess i was born to act gay ... EFL some sailor guy talked about a sailors life ... It seemed nice though ... So after lunch we went with hhui ling to do CE It was so fun ... We talked all abt some teacher And we luaghed like siao ...

Thursday : Well , It was actually a fun day although it was a core subject day ... Science we were making cells damn fun ... But hui lings grp got lolipops !!! I wan !!! arghh ... We also had to seat in the new arrangemnt ... Between two gays ... God ... IPW SLACK LA !!! Go imac lab take neo ... lols really ... Do with zhixiang brandon , Wing Sang and Lovel , But nvr save zhi xiang and brendon one ... Next time go again !!!

Friday : Fun and painful day , So 'strpping in class ' lols ...Then Zhi xiang and justin had to go for the councilor interview ... So we went to the library play scrabble ... They eventually finish ... So was doing the ' Tuo Diao ( strip ) ' song in class swing pants ... Siao ... Dhen willy come spray water and we got in a water fight ... Spray water a zhixiang so he also come fight ... Wa ... bloody wet , So eventually stopped spraying ... the whole damn class was wet ! ... And everyone was happy hahas ...
Sumo- ing with Justin ... So he push me until tr table i hurt my arm sprain ankle

Justin and Me were drenched on the way home yea ... he was also scared he kena hit by lightning damn farnie la ... So i missed one of his calls he thought i kena lightning lehs ... lols so tmr I have scrabble competition ... Next weeek loohh ...

Gonna update some pics soon ...

0 comments: