Yo ... Better day today ... Was very paranoid last night ... I keep thinking that IMT ( Shooting for NCC ) Was Tuesday ... Then very scared prepae my ncc stuff ... But is actually on Wednesday...

Well people are still annoying me with rumours ... But not as bad as yesterday ... Recess we were annoying 1/5 omar ... then that guy go pour soup onto my chicken rice ... I was pissed so go drink chrysanthamum tea ... then it tasted weird ... pooven said omar pour watermelon juice into it ... I was like pissed ... so I pout the cryshanthumum tea onto omar's Chicken chop ...

THEN begin the food fight !!! ... After awhile I zhao ... DNT ... spilled water and had to clean but other ppl did the cleaning bcus they say its fun ... Oh yea I laugh until siao ... Bcus keep thinking abt willy and joyce ... Wakaka ... I stand near him I will think of something stupid then I will laugh away ... Dhen when I come back i think of another stupid thing Laugh on the floor ...

0 comments: