Hey yo ... Thish is so gonna be a looonnnggg post woot ... Lets start with last Saturday ... I was walking home from tuition ... Kao ... i walking halfway ... A truck full of carlsberg beer bottles crashed into another car ... then the bottles were flying everywhere ... I super kay poh ... go take pics ...

That night ah ... Lecture by parents about my grades ... haish ... seriously now i am banned from com ... Until Friday night ... So weekdays i carn post ... sry ... I try rmb all i can

This week ~

Monday : Today had maths test ... I was also like '' HAH ?! Have test ? " ... Also went running with xiu ming at TAF club ... CME super farnie lesson ah ... Teacher showed us 3 balls on flash ... on can bounce ... one can bounce but very hard ... the last one carn even bounce ... Tr ask xiu ming which he wanna be .... he say 3rd ... Cus He too fat carn bounce ... Kao and was embarresed by the damn class they enthu come sabo me ... haha ...

Tuesday :We had music test ah ... CAO FARNIE ... I jump on my chair dunno how many times ...
We actually slack...think the best grps were sharmiini 's grp and hui lings grp ... they gays ah ...
I was crying really got tears ... Christopher was shaking his leg ... then they throw ... flowers !!!
AHAHAHAH ... Think also can laugh ... After sch ... played truth or dare ... I KNOW ... WHO XIU MING AND JUSTIN LIKE WOAHH ... But I such ns guy wont say de la ... Played hide and catch ... right ?

Wednesday : Woah My most happy day EVER !!! Ms Wang nvr come so we slack la ... P.E we had tournament also ... So fun played with so many ppl ... read book in library ... Brendon and justin say wad whole class tio dc ... I also really believe ... DnT Cut out nice pics of Harley davidson ... Motorbikes rawk sho much ... Harley Davidson softtail also ... i have model in my rm nia ... Efl we had sadistic talk about saving earth ... after sch ... played hide and catch with shing yi , zhi xiang and justin ah ... cao fun !!! We 4 ppl also can have so much fun ... played hide and catch ... then we did pt at 3rd level ... We played hangman ... Got punishment then do pumping and crunches ... So we happy happy go home le ... Shounds fun right haa ... Also realised JUSTIN LIVE OPPOSITE ME !!! SO WE TAKE SAME BUS BACK ...

Thursday : Ahaa ... Sian day all the core subs ... We also made our JNZ band ... justin nicholas zhi xiang band ... we were going crazy in class la ... zhi xiang use his phone play music ... we were rocking la ... He was singing ... Justin was electric quitar ... and erm i play de drums ! ... hahas ... I actually use zhi xiangs pencil ... then i drumming damn shuang ... the finale hor ... I slam the pencil then i broke and flew away ... lols I got the power ... played hide and ctach with 1/2 ... they bleddy cheaters arghh ... went to Home econs room to do our band performance again ... went home with justin ... Shing Yi went home early la ... If not can play on our own ...

Friday : Literature was pissed with certain *someone * was really pissed also la ... After sch ... we had our JNZ band world tour !!! We also have some * supporters* ...heheh if you consider them supporters ? ... Gave pooh bear for bday to kai ... So shing yi stayed back ... We changed roles ... Xiu Ming became drummer ... Justin and Zhi Xiang are diffrent guitars ... I lead singer woot !!! actually shing yi can play ... but he dun wanna ... he can play ... keyborad ... haha very fun one hor ... we got posters also ... played hide and catch ... now cheryl lim and wing sang played with us ... haas ... damn fun annoying cheryl ... I can anticipate where she going then will run there and say YO ... GO another place YO ... then wave haas ... I catcher damn sian i no motivation to run ...

OK that ends my week ...

0 comments: