Friday : I finally made the class blog ... I search the whole damn blogskin website and found a nice skin ... I damn proud of it ... then i also got the songs according to everybody the likes ... for example ... welcome to the black parade for shafiqah aqilah those emo guys ... and like cao xi huan ni video for SUPER FEI LUN HAI FANZ !!! like erm hui ling , jing fang and mii !!! ...
Overall I rawks la ... hahaha ...


Today : I started a GUNZ acc last night ... and played until like 4am while watching man u vs blackburn ... waseh 3-1 sia !!! ... Play gunz until pro liao ... lvl 11 leh ! ... only one and a half days ... woke up at 3pm ... got a lot of april fool jokes ... dhen wei li said that tmr had no sch ... I was like yes !!! then i jump out of bed ... lata he msg mii is april fool .... haishh another is victor ...
Well played GUNZ with zhi xiang ... He pwned MII !!! ... well tmr really have sch sian !!!

0 comments: