Are you kidding me?

Its weird how my Mass Effect 2 disc got scratched like one day after I completed the game. I don't know whether to feel fortunate or UN-fortunate. Yeah and now as usual, the fucking "This disc is unreadable. Please check for scratches and other nonsensical bullshit. Thank you for your kind cooperation. " message appears. I have a phobia of the message appearing on the Xbox 360. and coincidently, it only appeared on the original Mass Effect !

Maybe my 360 has a "anti-epic science fiction role-playing game" programme installed. Maybe they added abit of the "Annoy the faeces out of Nicholas" virus as well. Who knows.

Probably gonna get it buffed at Funzcentre on Monday. thats like a WHOLE ... 1 day(s) away.

I really want to start on my second playthrough !!!!!! What now with all the frikkin exams over and this shit happens?!

Reminds me of that Sunday when I spent half the day trying to clean the Mass Effect 1 disc and when I went to request professional help and the guy asked" Did you use a cloth or the floor to wipe this disc". LOL entertaining yet really depressing.

Bah. I guess in the meantime I'll play Dragon Age. The game seems sucky after playing ME2. Its like Flowers for Algernon, Bioware style. Ciao.

0 comments: