Satisfactory

Oh my. I just feel really great. I completed 3 days worth of homework in one day. So thats like Oracy, Chem Spa WS, Physics Task-Based Learning, Math Surds Paper, Math Revision Paper, 5a, 5b, 3b, 4b corrections, A-Math paper corrections, Geography 4.1, 5.1, Geog Skills, Geography self-test, SS Transnational Terrorism Research, and Operation Propaganda all in one day = Sunday. And I summarized my list.

You know what? Screw everything about too much homework and stress. It only makes all your successes so much more gratifying.

And I can say that I really enjoyed my Saturday this weekend. I mean how long has it been since I last played a video game? How long has it been since I've last slayed darkspawn and mercenaries in Dragon Age? How long has it been since I ignited/freezed/electrocuted/stinged splicers in Bioshock ? Very very long I presume.

But it all goes back to those principles of self-discipline and proper planning. Without those, I probably would have gave in to the temptation of Dragon Age instead of completing 4 geography worksheets today. Peace.

0 comments: