Our love ... will be forever

Damn! The body clock is a dreadful thing.

Tomorrow's topic: "Fangirls" .

It was something that I really wanted to discuss today, but I guess I'll be leaving it till tomorrow. I can't give Kristen Bell her due when I'm this close (*positions his index and middle fingers closely together to demonstrate an exceptionally tiny space) to slumber.

I haven't had a University of New South Wales paper in a relatively long time. Today, I finally took one for English writing. Create a complication using "Penguins", "Your Cranium", "Istanbul" and "Racial Apartheid". Or something along the likes of those words. Well, I'd admit that narratives aren't really my strong suit. As much I love The Lord Of The Rings , my proficiency in the story-telling department just isn't stellar. I'm more of a argumentative fellow, and I attribute that to the ridiculous amounts of time I spend reading reviews about video games and well ... blogging. In fact, the highest I got for a piece of narrative was 23/30 in English tuition whereas my discussion about the validity of video games as an entertainment medium garnered a 27/30.

Anyway, my story went a little like this. The lame version: Girlfriend loses her (mobile phone) and the Caller ID (photograph) depicts her cheating on me. Then it morphed into something about white hot hatred and unspeakable felonies.

Jerome wrote carnivorous feline mammals pouncing on his girlfriend. Ti-gers pouncing on Thai Girls, get it ? As the beast feasted on his lover, he took a (photograph) of it and when it was done, he lent it his (keys) to his car, so that it could navigate its way back to the forests of Southern India. An obvious "distinction" story. Unless one of the examiners literally suffers a cardiopulmonary arrest while reading it.

Lots of people did enjoyable activities today. The guys from class went for a movie, which was Eclipse by the way. Deepak and Jerome went to kick some rubber spheres across green pastures. And I ... went home. In truth, I was very reluctant to do so. It is really, at these moments, that I feel really alone. As in "alone" alone. So I sat on my couch and stared at the television. As a matter of fact, I slept through the emotional pain. 4 hours of nap for the socially-troubled. But yeah, I got over it and read about how the "Fellowship of the Ring" was formed.

Enjoy the latest "Glee"-themed playlist !

Nic's Non Sequitur Corner

Q:How many muffins does it take to climb a tree?

A:Octopuses sweat to death.

0 comments: