Chuck

AXN showed a very dark episode of "Chuck" just now. I'm not really sure what to feel. Depressed perhaps? Well, Orion died and he's the only one that can get the Intersect out of Chuck's brain.

However, I liked how the integrated the Buy More subplot into the main plot with Fulcrum and Orion's computer. The part where General Beckham says something along the lines of "God knows what will happen if the computer falls into the wrong hands" and we see Lester accepting the computer. Genius.

Well, I'm a pretty optimistic guy. I'm one of those guys who wishes that Orion survived and Chuck gets the Intersect out of his head and he lives happily ever after with Sarah. But then the show would go to hell right ? Or did Orion actually survive? Okay now I'm questioning myself. Well he IS Orion. He developed the most advanced computer program in the U.S. He handles a Predator drone expertly.

Well, here's hoping the plot will continue to improve and we see some progress between Agent Walker and Chuck. I'm beginning to think Ross/Rachel isn't the most on/off couple on television. Cheers.

0 comments: