Jetpack

You know, karma is a funny thing. You think that life sucks because your newest science-fiction role-playing video game got scratched by your favourite Xbox 360 console and the next moment, you are GIFTED with something like JETPACKS IN HALO:REACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea you saw that right ! I repeat. J-E-T-P-A-C-K-S. Capital Letter J, Capital Letter S.

The first thing I said to myself when I saw the IGN special on Halo:Reach's Multiplayer was "F***! Oh my god JETPACKS?! " and I rushed to view the video. When they said something big that would be integrated into the multiplayer, I figured it would be like some new vehicle or smth. But seriously? Jetpacks. Never saw that coming. Nice one Bungie ;)

I guess it would easily integrated into the control scheme since in previous Halo games we have things like levitators. I caught a glimpse of a spartan stabbing another? Stabbing ? Maybe some stealth system ?

I can tell that Reach is really going to be a definitive Halo title. Bungie's ending the franchise with a really really REALLY big exclamation mark. Cheers.

oh and congratulations to our newest Sgt. Majors Smelly Bon Pi Pi aka Tan Kuan Ting and Deepakrishna. When are WE gonna get promoted ?

0 comments: