They made it, they made it.

Wrestlemania 26 in exactly 2 days!!!! Which makes it all the more bittersweet since I can't really be there. You know, one of my life goals is actually to GO to a Wrestlemania event. Wrestlemania 30 perhaps. I'll be approximately 20 by then. Maybe Jerome and Omar can come along. That is, if Omar can earn enough from his nursing job to be able to afford a trip to the States. Why don't we all take a moment to wish Nurse Khalid further advancement in his career? Okay, moving on from with the nursing course jokes ... more on my thoughts on WM26.

Well, technically the "Main Event" is going to be one of the world championship matches i.e. Cena vs Batista and Edge vs Jericho ... but all of us know that the real Wrestlemania match is HBK vs Undertaker in a Career vs Streak match. HBK wins and ends Taker's streak, making Taker's career obselete or Taker retains the streak and forces Shawn Michaels to retire. Both are very likely possibilities.

P(Undertaker winning match) = 1/2.
P(Shawn Michaels winning) = 1/2.

It is really a difficult match to predict unlike some others *cough Cena cough*. Personally, I like both future Hall of Famers equally. Seriously. I'm more of a Triple H guy. So I am 100% on the fence about this match. Maybe HBK ends the streak and retires at the same time. Or Undertaker forces Shawn to retire and quits WWE. Quoting the Cerebral Assassin on Raw, "If anyone can end the streak, it's Shawn Michaels". So we'll wait and see how WWE settles this. I'll go on a 1 year WWE sabbatical if it ends in a frickin DQ. EDIT: Which jerome pointed out is not going to happen. So just pretend that you didn't see that and save me the embaressment.

Edge vs Jericho, I'm totally on Jericho's side because I'm a total Jericho-holic. Over-cliche-ism warning. He is one performer that I love to hate, with the wrestling skills to boot. Anyway, up to this point, all the odds are in favour of Edge winning ( spear, spear, spear ) due to pro-Rated-R Superstar momentum since Royal Rumble.

Cena vs Batista, we all hate Cena. We sincerely hope Batista batista-bombs the living crap out of the Cena although deep in our hearts we know that Cena will win. Nuff'said.

Okay time ran out lol; basically I'm rooting for HHH, Orton, Rey Mysterio, Bret Hart and ShowMiz. and err ... Vickie Guerrero LOL.

Discursive Essay time.

0 comments: