Mass Effect video: What do you see?

I just had to post this on my semi-gamer geek blog. This is simply and utterly the BEST fan-made music video for any video game that I know. Its 2minutes and 14seconds , it is succinct and it is wonderful. I just feel that it captures the beauty of the Mass Effect universe so perfectly. A bright and idyllic future, with the darkest of secrets. and that is the beauty of not only Mass Effect but all science-fiction projects. On a personal level, it really demonstrates the great voyages of Commander Shepard and his crew, aboard the SSV Normandy, doing anything in their power to save the galaxy from the Reaper threat and saving human colonies about to be hit by missiles hijacked by batarian extremists. Words alone can't describe the thoughts and emotions that this "trailer" brings about. The soundtrack ("What do you see?" from the OST of Sunshine) is top-notch and I've even added it as one of my blog tracks. Bravo. Bravo.

0 comments: