Free Fridays FTW

Free Fridays - Fridays that are free from stress of any kind.

I love free Fridays. A shimmer of hope in my otherwise insignificant teenage life.

One of my favourite free Fridays took place merely 2 weeks ago. I was *really, really, really, really sick, so I slept till 1pm and played Dragon Age the rest of the day, somehow reigniting my love for the dark fantasy epic. Yeah, that day was awesome. Almost as awesome as Kick-Ass. Which still deserves a good review. Tomorrow perhaps.

I think the key aspect of Free Fridays lies in the fact that it is somewhat of a "preview" of that ideal pseudo-nerd/geek RPG-playing lifestyle, sleep, eat, Dragon Age and sleep again. I mean, wouldn't every self-respecting gamer enjoy that kind of life?

I thought of a cool new name for people like me. Game-Boy. I'll call myself that from now on.

In case, you haven't realised by now, I'm speaking of the top of my head. Yeah, I'm just like J.D. from Scrubs except I'm typing ridiculous things on my blog instead of fantasizing about them.

I should do more of these, "off-the-top-of-head" posts. I don't have to sing to myself that often anymore. Kick-Ass rocks.


0 comments: