I'm no Superman

ARGHHHH!!!! I can't believe I'm sick as hell. Physically of course. With papers left to go!

It's my usual sinus problem, taken to whole new sick level. I guess it was really the worse during the Higher Mother Tongue paper. It was like one of those dams, with the walls collapsed and the river just gushing. I was equipped with 4 packs of tissue paper and still it wasn't enough. I could have sworn that I saw some trouts swimming in my pool of mucus. I did complete the paper however, and I'm pretty confident of it but it was just unbelievably uncomfortable.

History paper was no better. Sure I completed the whole paper ( Q4 btw ), sure I did all the critical analysis, but with the time I could have saved blowing my friggin nose I could have done one of those double critical analysis and a half page conclusions for SEQs.

I don't even feel like practicing for E-Math. What I do feel like doing is saving the elven alienage from slavery in Dragon Age and watching Scarlet Johansson kick some butt in latex suits. ( ahhhh. Scarlet ) *Breaks into the theme of Iron Man 2*

ARGHHHH!!!!!

0 comments: