Too much of the Force on this guy

So frickin lethargic. Composing embarrassing text messages about the digestive system and butterflies on the phones of your friends is an extremely draining process.

Having a great command of the English language does not bode well for me either. I have to type out my entire essay about how computers have revolutionized the world and I doubt it will even make sense given the sleepy state I'm in. Grrrrr.

Lesson today. Protagonists of science-fiction epics ( with the exception of Hayden Christensen ), always turn into tubby old men stuck on less-than-funny drama series. Just look at William Shatner, who happened to be Captain Kirk on Star Trek. And Luke, my man, you will always be my favourite whiny, appears-initially-as-a-gay-character, lightsaber-wielding farm boy turned Jedi Master but cut down on the intergalactic burgers man!

0 comments: