Hey little world

Omg. Stress. Stess. Stress. After dozing off just as the Emperor was F-U-ed by Vader at approximately 6am in the morning, woke up at 10am in the morning for tuition. Couldn't keep my eyes open so fell asleep again till 5pm. Rushed to finish A-math time practice and Plane Geometry Worksheets and finished by 8pm. Did school and tuition chemistry homework till 10pm. Had dinner till 10.30 and intends to complain on his blog until 11pm whereby he will start on 1 and a half Geography papers due tomorrow. Not forgetting Chinese newspaper reports and reflection WS. Provided he does not DIE due to stress on his table.

Mass effect 2 is like out on the 26th on January and I can't even play it. Well, I don't have any time to play it that is. I can only stare at the cover art (and very possibly cry) as millions of sci-fi gamers all over the world go on suicide missions to take down The Collectors and Reapers, playing as Commander Shepard and his A-Team whilst I finish my Chinese homework.

I'm hardpressed for time to even complete my homework, I don't have any time to do absolutely anything I like and rabbits sleep longer hours than me. Man Secondary 4 life is hard.

0 comments: