RE: ...

Around the time that Luke killed the wampa, saw Jerome's post and his really mean comments.

Yes apparently he thanks others by making fun of their social status.

First of all, its not a phobia. I do not have nightmares about girls. I don't cower in fear whenever a girl walks by.

Secondly, I can speak perfectly well/ go into full conversations with girls, complete with a touch of humour. Well, girls that I know closely. Like my sister and cousins.

Thirdly, I just do not initiate conversations with them readily. I'm not one to go up to a girl and start talking. I personally don't think most girls will enjoy talking to a self-depreciating, Bae-Yong-Jun-specatacle-wearing nerd with humour they don't have a clue about. Maybe its the self-esteem, whogivesashit. So does that constitute a phobia of girls?

Fourthly, it plays in nicely with the profile of the typical geek. Something that I respect and enjoy as a lifestyle choice.

So this goes out to anyone who likes to make these kind of insensitive jokes. Because the more you make fun of me and girls, the more I will believe that I TRULY cannot speak to girls and one fine day I will announce that I'm gay and have an affair with your father. Would you want that? You wanna call me " Mum " ? Okay so think about it.

0 comments: