We're marchin on

I completed Chinese Newspaper Report, Activity Sheet, Chinese Summary, Zhuo Ye Book Exercise 1, One and a Half Geography papers, marked all of my geography papers, Plane Geometry 2b, Math TB Pg 190, and Math tuition Homework today.

And I even had time to go to Bata at Bishan to buy new pairs of school shoes. Where the salesgirl was totally hitting on me, smiling and all. Ok who am I kidding , no one hits on me. But she did look pretty happy. Heck anyone would be smiling if the customer spent a 100 bucks on 3 pairs of shoes.

Ok you know you are overwhelmed when you post about your achievements at 4am in the morning. I thought that maybe if for each day of the year I posted such things, maybe as a confirmation of the "little" successes I had each day, I wouldn't feel as stressed. Its the same moral as the story with the caterpillar and the cocoon or something. No wait, thats not it. What was the one with the rabbit and the tortoise again ?

0 comments: