Please stay 1 metre away from this post unless you are a geek


Life is wonderful. I just finished Episodes III and IV of the Star Wars Saga and then 2 hours of WWE. In fact, 30 minutes ago Batista delivered a devastating Batista Bomb into poor poor Rey Mysterio. Though I have to agree with Jerome's stand that its a little too PG-13 for its own good. You know, 6-year-olds are starting to think the Undertaker is a wuss.




I was watching season 2 of Chuck today.

Btw Chuck is this hit television show about a geek who downloads the government's top secrets into his brain, essentially making him the United State's most powerful weapon. I always like these combinations of popular culture with nerd fandom, (i.e. Chuck, Fanboys, Big Bang Theory) because you get a lot of tributes to things you really like. For example, an episode of Chuck is named " Chuck VS The Wookiee ".


Courtesy of the angre wookiees in Episode III. :)

Did I mention that I have a penchant for linking things easily? I do this in my mind when I'm bored, especially really geeky stuff like games and science-fiction.

Take a look at this. Okay I came up with a totally random thing.

Jerome mistook the word on my cool name tag to be "Firefly". Firefly is a hit sci-fi TV series that features Nathan Fillion as the lead actor. Nathan Fillion ... is a fan of the Halo series. He voices your squad captain Buck in Halo 3: ODST. Another squadmate of yours, Dutch, is voiced by Adam Baldwin. Adam Baldwin is rumoured to be voice acting for Mass Effect 2. The Mass Effect universe was created by Drew Karpyshyn. Drew Karpyshyn, was the author of the Darth Bane Trilogy. I did a review of Darth Bane for my English project in Secondary 3. Jerome is in my English Class.

OH! Heres another one I just thought of. I mentioned Chuck in this post. Chuck's agent girlfriend in the show is played by Yvonne Strahovski.


Yvonne Strahovski voices Miranda Lawson in Mass Effect 2. AND ... I Love Mass Effect 2 :D



Generally, its nice to know that so many interesting stuff are connected.




Okay now I'm gonna sleep because the thought of 1 people reading my blog is depressing.

0 comments: