Take that

In order to get back at the bitch who ruined my day I joined the Facebook group, Twilight sucks.
I would like to share some comments that fellow anti-Twilight people wrote on the wall.

Vampires used to be great - Ash Redfern


97% of teenswould cry if they saw Robert Patterson (Edward Cullen from twilight)standing on top of a sky scraper, about to jump. If youre one of the 3%that would sit there eating popcorn screaming 'DO A FLIP!' then copy and paste this as youre status - Matthew Schultz


This has nothing to do with hating Twilight, but let's all do something for those poor victims at the Haiti Earthquake. :( I bet those pathetic Twitards are having orgasms over the pictures of Edward Cullen while the poor people of Haiti are suffering from the disastrous catastrophe. - Paul Shin


im so glad so many ppl hate twilight. back in my day vampire movies were badass, not full of queers and kites - Colby Lapresi

it is so great to find a group of people who all think that Twilight sucks.... -Nick Winch

Twitards' professionalism - Being unstably retarded. -Paul Shin


Words that I've learnt from joining the group. TwiTards . Meyerpires . and TwiHards.

Ok listen I'm not one to usually hate and bear grudges but if there is one thing that really ignites my inner explosive is making fun of Star Wars and my family at the same time. Enjoy.

0 comments: