The song by Lily Allen - The emotional and depressing post

First and foremost, I would like to kindly ask that Edward-sucking Twilight bitch to fuck off my blog. For the rest of her miserable life. You wanna sue me for slander for making fun of a fictional character? You make one more comment like that about my mother or Star Wars and I'll burn those 4 lousy novels, film it and post it here. You hear, bitch ?

You might imagine that I'm not in a very good mood today. A few things happened today that really pissed me off. Really bad things, because I'm not one to get angry very easily.

Lets just start by saying what terrible morals you have, if you even have some. Let me just tell you that there are limits to everything in this world. Fuck that borderless TV advertisement, a penguin will never fly. Period. Returning to the topic at hand, today you really crossed the line. What you did was so far past the line, that you can't even see the line. The line is a minute dot to you. Or maybe in your life, a LINE doesn't even exist !

I like to think that I have healthy self-esteem. I laugh at jokes about me. I make jokes about me. I ridicule myself more often than not. Why? Because I want to make people feel happy around me. But sometimes things can get twisted and it goes back to the theory that "Words Really Do Hurt."

Right now I'm not standing up for myself. I'm standing up for the TRUE victims of your vile comments. Yes those girls. You claim to be an intellectual yet you don't know shit about how actions have consequences. You can make all your petty jokes about me and I will ALWAYS take it in my stride. But I cannot say the same for those girls.

How do you think these girls feel when you make those kind of comments? Have you ever, for once, considered their feelings? How do you think it feels like to be constantly haunted by something you said in the past, oblivious to the fact that it could ruin your life. I'd bet that she curses me and that line as the biggest mistake of her life. You think its nice to be associated with someone you don't like? or more possibly, HATE ? What if you already admire someone else, only to be constrained by these rumours. I think it really sucks. I would really hate that guy. That much I know.

I'm very angry not because of the fact that you constantly ridicule me in front of girls. Maybe you need the uncool partner to make YOU look better. That is something I can live with, because I treat you as one of my best friends.

But you see, when you make those kind of "jokes", the real villain always appears to be me. It will appear as though I BRAG about the fact. Although I wrote what I truly felt back then, every single second of every single minute of every single day I wish that I could turn back time and just delete that sentence. To save her from the misery. But do I brag about it? No. Instead, I always make pleas for all of you to stop. To end the torture not for me but for XXX. But do you listen? No. You do stupid things like what happened today only to add fuel to the flame.

Man, you know I will always like you as a brother. But sometimes you do stuff that are unbelievably overboard. They make me question my friendship and loyalty to you. Do I deserve such treatment? I really hope you think about this and maybe, just maybe I will consider being friends with you once again.

Well thats done. I'm just gonna express my disdain for jock#1, who at basketball today pushed my friend to the ground and hurt his knee. and didn't even apologize. Well, just because you're popular and stereotypically funny(in fact, I don't even find his humour interesting) does not give you the right to fuck around with those considered inferior to you. In fact, he is far from inferior. He's a 100 times smarter than you, you dumb-ass mastery-test taking jock. I have no doubt that one day he will get a super good job and hire you as his unpaid ass-wiper. Have fun licking his shoes clean sucker!

All is said and done. I really do hope that you reflect on what you did today. I don't want a simple apology and have you going about your usual routine the next day. I want to see a sincere and evident change of heart. Think about it.

0 comments: