Dudemeister

Methinks it's amazing how approximately 12 hours later, I',m still humming to "I just wanna live" by Good Charlotte. Actually it's a combination of the theme to "How I Met Your Mother" and "I just wanna live", but if you close your eyes and listen really really closely, it actually sounds like waves in the ocean.

Facebook is such a delight. People can embarrass like that *snap. Don't like someone? Write it down on your status. Have people who have nothing better to do come and discuss about the problems this guy brings to society. Write degrading messages you were always afraid to say and insert some "XD"s here and there so that you don't look "mean". Hmmph, social networking sites.

By the way, my LOTR books just arrived. I'll tell you dear mortals, tis' not just a mere delivery. It is a beginning. It is a start of an epic journey. A quest to become lead writer of BioWare gaming studios. Maybe assistant lead writer but still ! And before I lay down and rest, let me bestow upon you ...

Nic's attempt at creating a quiz because truthfully, he has nothing better to do

Do you like the Twilight franchise?

a) Yes
b) No
c) OMFG TEAM EDWARDDDDD XD XD :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

Really?

a) Yes
b) No
c) TEAM JACOBBBBBBB !!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Star Wars saga is ...

a) Awesome
b) Awesome
c) AWESOME *at an increased volume

A synonym of "cool" would be ...

a) Nicholas
b) All of the above

Which of the following statements is true?

a) Justin Bieber has a pair of fully-functioning testicles
b) Ethanol reacts with Ethanoic Acid to produce Ethyl Ethanoate and Water
c) Kuan Ting smells like flowers blooming in the morning sun

How I Met Your Mother is ...

a) a really mean thing to say to someone
b) the best sitcom on TV right now
c) All of the above

If you answered b) to questions 1 and 2, we share the same sentiments! How cool is that !

If you answered c) to questions 1 and 2, I refuse to acknowledge you. A little part of me dies whenever I do that.

0 comments: