Kinect, a breakthrough in gaming technology

Sony has the PS3 and Playstation Move, Nintendo has the Wii, and Microsoft has Project Natal, recently named "Kinect" (Kinetic and Connect, get it?).

Check out the videos in the link below. The first one in particular. LucasArts and Kinect. Nuff ' said.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1097356p1.html

However, I don't imagine I'll be playing this game "Kinectimals", where you raise a wildlife jungle cat. Dude, just look at the girl in the video below.


Plus, Microsoft is shipping a brand, new, fully compatible glossy black Xbox 360 which is slated to be more compact and is significantly quieter. Perfect timing, I would say. Reminds me of popular people who think having their hand-phones spoil is a good thing, because they can replace it something cooler. Except in this case, I didn't throw my Xbox 360 on the ground and the 360 is, without a doubt, cooler than any mobile phone. Hell yeah it is.


Its the best day ... eveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

0 comments: