Negative One! Negative Two! Negative Three!

Shit.

I'm one of those people who try to do 50 push ups to make themselves think that they are actually getting some exercise amidst the Macdonald deliveries and wind up ... hurting their back.

As my ex-NCC sergeants used to say ... Don't Geh Kiang

By the way, all English and Math homework done. Physics and Chemistry revision check. Halfway through Chemistry papers. Nothing can stop Seismic Nic. *plays the cliche superhero sound.

I'm gonna have rhyming names for myself from now on. A glimmer of light in the cesspool I call my self-esteem. Psychic Nic. Toxic Nic. Oh cool EPIC NIC !

Yeah .... I'm all out/

Other than that we're left with Gastric Nic, Chopstick Nic and anything the ends with "phobic".

Nitric Nic? Does sound pretty awesome, but given that's also a name of an acid, I'm thinking people are gonna come up with some story to make fun of my face.

Anyway, I'm introducing a new section in my posts. The ... wait for it ... Joke of the Day.

Joke of the day/dawn

So why did the Barbie doll have no hair?

...

...

...

Because the shark ate it.



0 comments: