Knight fall?

Oooooh, Christopher Nolan recently announced that he has the ending for Batman 3 in mind. Chilly! *shivers in a dramatic fashion

Had to wake up real early for Social Studies extra lessons today. It flawlessly combined the two things I really hate. 1) Waking up early. and 2) Waking up early on a Saturday morning .
Add a little of Twilight here and there, a Wallah, I commit suicide.

But thankfully, it was Mr Kamal's lesson, which is always pretty enjoyable to say the least. *Burst into the Final Countdown . He's still using the term Jedi Master often, which kinda gets on my nerves (it actually crawls into my nervous system and shits all over), but I've learnt how to resist clawing my own face off.

However, the the combination of ingenious teaching methods and random references to pop culture? That I love. And he wore a Flash T-Shirt, which was borderline ... really awesome.

So anyone still procrastinating one week into the holidays? Gimme a virtual procrastinator five, my man. *Five. Hey, I'm a pretty disciplined guy, but you can't blame me for not studying for Sciences as I had originally planned, when I received the Physics, English and Geography holiday papers within 3 days. Besides, Phineas and Ferb was on TV.

That said, I've completed all English work, and the miscellaneous stuff like Integration worksheets, so I really do feel I deserve my due Dragon Age time and some DVDs. By the way, I'm watching this DVD called Brothers tonight. It stars Jake Gyllenhal, Natalie Portman and Tobey Maguire. It's supposed to be Oscar nominated, but the real reason I borrowed it ( if your pop culture knowledge is as close as mine ), was because I thought it'd be cool to see Spiderman, Senator Padme Amidala, and the Prince of Persia in the same movie. Haha.

On the topic of P.O.P, did I mention how amazingly beautiful Gemma Arteton a.k.a the bitchy Prima Donna in the movie is? Good ... lord, she is hot. I officially proclaim her the most beautiful woman in the history of video game adaptations.

Anyway, the more time I spend here, the less I have to kick some serious darkspawn ass.

Later, mon fre.


0 comments: