Maths papers at their best

ROFL this is just so hilarious.

I would like all of you to turn to your holiday homework. Specifically Chung Cheng High School E-Math Paper 2. Turn to the very last question. Question 10. Turn to it right away.

"Alexis was given a cumulative frequency curve to help her complete her school assignment. .... However, her 3-week old iguana chewed a portion of the paper off.

Dude, you have no idea how much I cracked up when I saw this. Who the hell cares how old the friggin iguana is? LOL who cares ?!?!

Iguana?!?!?!?! How unbelievably random is that???!!! It sounds like it belongs to my joke section !

"Peter was reading a book ..... and then his iguana ate it"

Roll-on-the-floor-laughing-my-ass-off!!!!

So I'm like listening to the theme of "How I Met Your Mother", and this sentence pops up, and I chuckle uncontrollably. I even took 5 minutes doing the damn question, not because I suck I maths but because I was laughing at the sentence for 4.5 minutes.

I even instinctively highlighted it. With like bright yellow colours and drew a box around it. I thought that Mrs.Chong would find it funny.

Question 10b was pretty funny too.

By far... the funniest Mathematics paper I've ever encountered.


0 comments: