You have a new text message.

"I'm so busy got nothing to do, spent the last two hours just tying my shoe"

Dude right now, I'm feeling that that's the complete opposite of my life. What I would give to just spend my time tying my shoe.

Words alone cannot describe my immense hatred for Chemistry papers. Actually they can, I just wanted to sound more dramatic than usual. But they do suck oh very much. I spend half of the time worrying whether or not I phrased something correctly. I'm so tired of ...

"Explain why this oil smells this way",

"Explain which of these fluids will produce something white"

"Explain why so and so produces a pungent gas"

I dunno, maybe he ate something gassy for breakfast?

By the way, WHERE ARE MY LORD OF THE RING BOOKS ?! Amazon is so sluggish. I'd bet that their delivery boy ran away with some female dog or something. That's why we trust Fedex.

They live to deliver.


0 comments: