Its the best day eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer....

"Its the best day ever" - Spongebob Squarepants

I climax when songs reach their high points, which explains why I like guitar solos. Anyway, this song, laugh all you may, has the most awesome climax ... eveeeeeeeeeeeeeer! You wanna feel good about yourself, just sing along to the chorus and smile while holding "ever". It's really fun.

Mr. Sun came out and he smiled at me. Said it's gonna be a good one just wait and see!
Jumped out of bed and I ran outside feeling so extra exstatified!

It's the Best day ever! (Best day ever)
It's the Best day ever! (Best day ever)

I'm so busy got nothing to do, spent the last two hours just tying my shoe.
Every flower every grain of sand, is reaching out to shake my hand.

It's the Best day ever! (Best day ever)
It's the Best day ever! (Best day ever)

Sometimes the little things start closing in on me, when I'm feeling down I wanna lose that frown I stick my head out the window and look around.
Those clouds don't scare me they can't disguise, this magic that's happening right before my eyes.
Soon Mr. Moon will be shining bright so the best day ever will last all night.
Yes the Best day ever's gonna last all night now.

It's the Best day ever! (Best day ever)
It's the Best day ever (Best day ever)
It's the Best day ever! (Best day ever)
It's the Best day ever (Best day ever)
(Best day ever)
(Best day...)

So, attempting to integrate this song into the story of my life, I heard it on Nickelodeon when I returned from ... I hope you're not allergic to plants ... Orchard Road yesterday.

Well, I was watching the weekly documentary series Clash of the Gods on Friday and they were focusing on J.R.R Tolkien, and basically how his epic trilogy The Lord of the Rings set the stage for the amazing genre called fantasy, which happens to be my new favourite genre of games, thanks to our good friend Dragon Age: Origins.

And I was just, "Dude J.R.R Tolkien is an amazing author".

So yeah, the The Lord of the Rings happens to be the Bible of all fantasy books, and I, being a fan of it, thought that maybe I should read the trilogy.

And thus began my epic quest of caffeine and expensive taxi rides, from Ang Mo Kio library to the Borders store at Wheelock Place at Orchard, in search of the Holy Grail of all fantasy books.

And the Borders place was pretty awesome. Figuratively, if you imagine me as a purse-loving woman (just close your eyes real tight and imagine), it was as though I was surrounded by Louis Vuitton bags. It was ... invigorating to say the least. Just endless shelves and shelves of Mass Effect adaptations and R.A.Salvatore books.

In the end, neither of the two had the complete trilogy in stock. So, I did what any self-respecting fantasy nerd would do in these kind of situations, I bought it from Amazon.com .

LOL, that must the lousiest fantasy story in a bazillion-gatrillion years.

Joke of the day

Q: How many blondes does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Fish.








0 comments: