Spider-man 4

Check it out boys and girls.

Jamie Bell is supposedly the new Spider-man, after the franchise was set for a reboot (somehow things between former Spidey Tobey Macguire and director Sam Raimi weren't working out).

And the new villain is slated to be The Lizard , an alter ego of Dr.Connor, Peter's former mentor, whom most of you might remember as the professor in Spidey 3 who was investigating the extraterrestrial black goo.

Man, I am pretty disappointed. The Lizard is such a lame Spidey Villain. In most comics I've read, he and someone like Electro often sets the scene to show how easily Spidey ruins the plans of his villains. Dude I'd prefer to see Rhino over him any day. I was actually anticipating someone like Carnage, who is so much more ...... "Carnage"-y.

But I mean, somehow, The Lizard is, without a doubt, the most logical choice. This is, after all, a reboot with a young Spidey and Spider-man is still learning the deal with his newfound powers. Plus, the Lizard is involved with Spidey very early on. Given that his alter ego is actually Spider-man's professor in school.

Just my two-cents worth.

0 comments: