Oh Beth What Can I Do?

I am experiencing something novel. I believe at least 2 more people ( as opposed to the usual 1 ) are visiting my blog on a frequent basis. Thats a staggering ... * whips out calculator ... 512% increase.

*Travels to the bathroom for 2.31 minutes to weep in joy

*Returns and composes himself

How fondly I recall the days of yore when my blog was merely a platform for me to discuss Deadpool's latest underwear pattern or my thoughts on the most recent video game. Now I'm relatively pressurised to write non sequitur jokes about cultivated beans and Indian food.

By the way, something merry happened today. I got my very first certificate of appreciation from Mrs. Poh, which I believe has something to do with me being the top 3 in the level for Combined Humanities. If you are in search of self-praise and how ridiculously simple this feat was, you are at the wrong blog. This is the one you're probably looking for. :)

And I shall continue.

I felt a slight tingle of contentment and bliss as students from 4/1 shook my hand me as an acknowledgement of my achievement. Of course, with the exception of Kuan Ting, who promptly ( and very painfully ) slapped me at the back of my head . Don't ask me why. The fella has hysterics at the mention of the word "Mozambique".

To end of today's post, I wanted to share with all 3 of you, my most beloved advertisement so far.


It's so cute and endearing. PLUS, it serves as fertile ground for me to make petty insults regarding Jerome's command of Chinese. I know, I know, "But Dude you got a B3 for 'O' Level Chinese! ", Please do kindly filter all "Nicholas-is-a-Chinese-newbie" jokes you've created in the tagboard.

0 comments: